How to come clean to your local government about your illegal home addition

REAL ESTATE MATTERS | You might need to hire an architect to review the work completed, draw up plans for the work as it was completed, then consult with that architect or a municipal law attorney to determine how to approach the municipality about getting the permits and rectifying your situation.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: